We want you to be well-prepared for your orthodontic appointment. The process of placing expanders, braces, or another appliance takes approximately one to two hours. After this initial procedure, routine visits typically last between 20 and 40 minutes, depending on your treatment. We will schedule each checkup at four to eight week intervals based on your needs, goals, and progress. To dedicate enough time for each patient, Dr. Kenneth Banasiak, our skilled orthodontist, will see you by appointment only. We understand that your time is important, and we endeavor to provide prompt service. We ask that you arrive on schedule and inform us as soon as possible if you expect to be late or if you need to cancel.
Payment and Office Policies
Just as each treatment plan is unique to the individual, the procedure cost will also vary based on the needs of the patient. We will detail fees associated with your plan during your first appointment. We will also discuss the available payment options. Our practice offers a wide range of choices, including the opportunity to pay by installment. We want to help bring orthodontic treatment into your budget, and we will make every effort to help you manage the costs in a way that works best for you.
To reduce costs and maintain the highest standard of orthodontic care possible, we offer a number of appealing payment options designed to make your treatment more affordable. For your convenience, our policy is as follows:
- A discount is offered when paying for treatment in full up-front. In the event you have partial insurance coverage, we will discount your portion of the payment.
- Installment plans, wherein you make payments over the course of several months, are available to help suit your budgetary goals.
- We accept VISA®, MasterCard®, and American Express®
We understand insurance plans can be confusing. We will help you determine the amount of coverage you have available, file your claim, and communicate questions to and from your insurance company. We request that you authorize your insurance benefits to be directed to our practice. We will then arrange for the balance to be paid by you. Our first responsibility is to you, our patient, and we strive to provide exceptional care based on your needs and goals.
As a modern practice dedicated to providing advanced treatment options, we offer a selection of online services as an added convenience to you. When life gets busy, you have the ability to:
- Review your account information – including appointment details – 24 hours a day
- Request email and/or text appointment reminders
- View your payment history, current charges, and due dates
- View, download, and print tax receipts and flex spending reimbursement data
For more information about our office and payment policies, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with our orthodontist, please contact us today.