Our primary goal at Banasiak & Nettune Orthodontic Associates is to provide unparalleled care to the friends, family, and neighbors who make up our patient base. Our commitment to helping people of all ages improve the appearance of their smiles and function of their teeth has led our board certified orthodontist, Dr. Kenneth Banasiak, to receive numerous awards and recognitions. In addition to the personal satisfaction that comes with offering state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment in a compassionate environment, Dr. Banasiak is honored to be included among some of the most highly-regarded dental professionals in the state.
Below you will find some of the recognitions Dr. Banasiak has achieved over the years. If you’re interested in learning more about his education, training, or treatments offered, please contact our practice today.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) – National Dental Honor Society
- President of the Class – Tufts University
- Instructor at Morristown Memorial Hospital – Orthodontic Theory and Practice
- Specialist Advisor – Morris Seminars Study Club
- Member – American Association of Orthodontists
- Diplomate – American Board of Orthodontics
- Member – American Dental Association
- William S. Kramer Award of Excellence – University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey (UMDNJ)
- Top Dentist – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 – New Jersey Monthly